Premises liability law is often complicated and the category is one of the broadest areas of personal injury law. At its core, premises liability claims involve those situations where a visitor or tenant is on a property owned by a different individual or entity, and when they suffer from an accident or injury. If you are an injured party, and you can establish that the property owner or entity was negligent for your accident or injuries, you can hold that party liable and may be entitled to compensation.
Types of premises liability cases we handle:
• Slip and Fall or Trip and Fall Injuries
• Negligent and inadequate security
• Attacks by dogs or other animals
• Drowning/Swimming Pool incidents
• Falls on escalators and elevators
• Construction accidents
• Hotel or apartment fires
• Improperly maintained property’s or structures
• Falling merchandise in stores
• Assaults, shootings, and other violent attacks
• Inadequate lighting
• Unprotected holes and uneven surfaces
• Injuries from water leaks or spills or floods
The CAPITAL Law Firm’s premises liability and slip and fall accident attorneys have the required expertise and necessary tools to advocate and relentlessly fight on your behalf against stubborn insurance companies and entities. Our Firm has developed a reputation for providing valuable settlements and outcomes in premises liability cases. Get help now and schedule a free initial consultation.