At The CAPITAL Law Firm, we have successfully handled hundreds of cases involving virtually every type of personal injury. We have ONE priority: to help innocent victims and our clients get the financial consideration they rightfully deserve and need. The results below are a few of the hundreds of positive results The CAPITAL Law Firm has achieved for its clients:
- $275,000: Auto v. Auto: Plaintiff was involved in a serious vehicle accident when Defendant made an illegal u-turn in front of him. Plaintiff suffered a concussion, and neck and back injuries.
- $225,000: Auto v. Auto: Plaintiff was rear-ended by a truck and suffered serious back and neck injuries.
- $120,000: Pedestrian v. Auto: Plaintiff suffered two fractured teeth and a knee contusion.
- $120,000: Auto v. Auto: Plaintiff got a jury verdict for $120,000. The pre-trial offer was $25,000 and Plaintiff had serious injuries. The Defendant was disputing the nature and extent of the claimed injuries and amount of medical bills.
- $100,000: Auto v. Auto: Plaintiff suffered from multiple disc bulges and neck pain.
- $65,000: Auto v. Auto: Plaintiff was involved in a disputed collision in an uncontrolled intersection and suffered from back and neck injuries.
Slip and Fall Injuries
- $325,000: Plaintiff slipped and fell at a medical facility and suffered multiple injuries, including a broken elbow.
- $80,000: Plaintiff slipped and fell on soda water at Ralph’s store and suffered from multiple disc bulges.
- $70,000: Plaintiff slipped and fell on zip ties and suffered injuries to his leg and shoulder.
- $60,000: Plaintiff was bitten by a German Shepard and suffered serious bruising and pain to her thighs and arms.
- $40,000: Plaintiff suffered a serious cut to his right hand at LA Fitness due to a nail sticking on the wall on the exterior of the premises.
- $40,000: Plaintiff suffered from back and neck injuries at a market when she was assaulted by an employee.