At The CAPITAL Law Firm, we have successfully handled hundreds of cases involving virtually every type of personal injury. We have ONE priority: to help innocent victims and our clients get the financial consideration they rightfully deserve and need. The results below are a few of the hundreds of positive results The CAPITAL Law Firm has achieved for its clients:
- $220,000: Auto v. Uber: Plaintiff was a passenger in the back of an Uber that was rear-ended at a high speed on the freeway. Plaintiff was transported to urgent care and treated for neck and back injuries.
- $165,000: Auto v. Auto: Plaintiff was struck by a car who ran the red light and her car rolled over multiple times. She sustained back and neck injuries resulting in one epidural.
- $275,000: Auto v. Auto: Plaintiff was involved in a serious vehicle accident when Defendant made an illegal u-turn in front of him. Plaintiff suffered a concussion, and neck and back injuries.
- $225,000: Auto v. Auto: Plaintiff was rear-ended by a truck and suffered serious back and neck injuries.
- $120,000: Pedestrian v. Auto: Plaintiff suffered two fractured teeth and a knee contusion.
- $120,000: Auto v. Auto: Plaintiff got a jury verdict for $120,000. The pre-trial offer was $25,000 and Plaintiff had serious injuries. The Defendant was disputing the nature and extent of the claimed injuries and amount of medical bills.
- $100,000: Auto v. Auto: Plaintiff suffered from multiple disc bulges and neck pain.
- $65,000: Auto v. Auto: Plaintiff was involved in a disputed collision in an uncontrolled intersection and suffered from back and neck injuries.
Slip and Fall Injuries
- $287,000: Plaintiff slipped and fell at a friend’s apartment complex and suffered injuries to her neck and a fractured left ankle.
- $150,000: Plaintiff slipped and fell at a supermarket on wet naps and treated for pre-existing back pain and neck pain.
- $99,999: Plaintiff slipped and fell at an animal shelter and suffered from neck pain and headaches.
- $65,000: Plaintiff was struck in the head with a light fixture, resulting in neck pain and headaches.
- $325,000: Plaintiff slipped and fell at a medical facility and suffered multiple injuries, including a broken elbow.
- $80,000: Plaintiff slipped and fell on soda water at Ralph’s store and suffered from multiple disc bulges.
- $70,000: Plaintiff slipped and fell on zip ties and suffered injuries to his leg and shoulder.